1. Copy (control + c) the template below.
NAME HERE | Title
Pine Creek Indian Reservation
o: office number | c: cell number | f: fax number
Please consider the environment before printing this email. This message has been prepared on resources owned by the Nottawaseppi Huron Band of the Potawatomi located in the State of Michigan. It is subject to the Electronic Communications Policy of Nottawaseppi Huron Band of the Potawatomi. This communication may contain confidential (including “protected health information” as defined by HIPAA) or legally privileged information intended for the sole use of the designated recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this communication and attachments without reading or saving them. If you are not the named addressee you are notified that disclosing, disseminating, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
2. Open Outlook. On the Home tab, select New Email in top left corner.
3. In the Include group, select Signature, and then choose Signatures.
4. Under Choose default signature, in the E-mail account list, select an email account to associate with the signature.
5. Under Select signature to edit, select New and type a name for the signature.
6. Under Edit signature, paste template into field (control + v).
7. Customize the template with your name and information to use as your main email signature.
8. Click Save.
9. Click New Messages.
10. Choose the new signature just made.
11. Click OK.