The Nottawaseppi Huron Band of the Potawatomi takes great pride in serving its Membership and community and we are always seeking outstanding individuals who wish to do the same. All hiring and promotions within the Nottawaseppi Huron Band of the Potawatomi include preference criteria, which create employment opportunities for qualified individuals who are Tribal Members, parent or spouse of Tribal Members, or enrolled Members of other Federally Recognized Tribes. New opportunities are updated regularly, so please check back often.
You are making a great choice when you choose a career with NHBP.
Our Benefit package is highly attractive. NHBP offers full-time employees:
- 100% paid health benefits which includes medical, dental, and vision
- A supplement HRA that helps with out-of-pocket costs
- A FSA (Flex Spending Account)
- Dependent care reimbursement
- 401K that will match up to 4%
- Employer paid long and short term disability, life insurance, and accidental death and dismemberment
- A generous paid time off program where all employees begin earning accrued paid time off immediately upon hire
Additional benefits include:
- 11 paid holidays
- Employee wellness and fitness programs
- Volunteer Activities
- Employee and family events
Equivalent experience is accepted for all positions in lieu of required degree:
- Associate Degree – 4 plus years of experience in the specific field
- Bachelor’s Degree – 8 plus years of experience in the specific field
- Master’s Degree – 12 plus years of experience in the specific field
OTHER EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Please note, these positions are not within NHBP.