- Behavioral Health
- Community Health
- General Health Clinic
- Health Office
- Nutrition & Fitness
- Social Services
- Notice of Privacy Practice – Health Clinic
Reasons for seeking Behavioral Health Services may include:
- Difficulties adjusting to changes in your life
- Feeling the need for support in problem solving or coping with your current situation
- Dealing with past or current traumas or abuse
- Relationship difficulties
- Alcohol or substance abuse issues
- Wanting to be a better parent, spouse/significant other
Services offered at the Pine Creek and Grand Rapids offices include the following:
- Individual counseling – for adults and adolescents only at this time
- (Assistance in locating a child therapist is offered)
- Family counseling
- Marital or Couples counseling
- Substance Abuse treatment
- Residential or Inpatient Substance Abuse treatment can be arranged with one of the Access To Recovery providers.
- Case Management for Indian Child Welfare cases involving NHBP families
- Referrals and information regarding additional community services
The Northern office also offers a Talking Circle on Wednesday evenings for adults desiring additional support regarding maintaining sobriety.
The Pine Creek office also offers Elder’s Protection Case Management for the elders residing on the Pine Creek Reservation.
If a need and the interest for a specific group is identified by enough people, additional groups could be offered including anger and/or mood/emotion management, substance abuse education, coping skills, and parenting skills.
If you would like additional information about any of these services or have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We would enjoy talking with you more about the specifics of our services. Our names and contact information is on the back.
The Northern & Southern Health Centers are open Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Please call for an appointment