Per Capita Distributions

In accordance with the Tribe’s Revenue Allocation Plan (RAP), approved by the National Indian Gaming Commission, each year the Tribal Council certifies a list of eligible members to receive per capita distributions. This list is approved on or about November 30 of each year.

Distributions are made to eligible adult members on or about March 31, June 30, September 30, and December 31, based on the Tribe’s approved budget. Distributions for minors (defined as under 18 years of age as of April 1) are made into Trust on the same schedule. Distributions for eligible members between the ages of 18 and 21 may still go into Trust, depending on whether the member has a valid high school diploma or equivalent.

Per capita distributions may be paid to eligible adult members by direct deposit (preferred) or by check. To sign up for direct deposit or to change your direct deposit information, please Click Here.

In order to ensure that your per capita distributions are properly received, please keep your contact information up to date with the Enrollment Department.

Per capita distributions are taxable income under current IRS regulations, and taxes are withheld based on IRS tables. However, Tribal members are still encouraged to consult their own tax advisors for planning purposes.

For further information on per capita distributions, please email


Minors Trusts

The Tribe has contracted with Providence First Trust Company to administer the Minors Trust accounts. Per capita distributions to minors (under age 18 as of April 1), and members between the ages of 18 and 21 (without a high school diploma or equivalent) are made into Trust.

For more information:  Click Here 

The Trustee is responsible for providing quarterly statements to the parents or legal guardians of minors, and for approving any disbursements of trust funds. For further information on Minors Trust accounts, please contact:

Providence First Trust Company
Address:  8840 E. Chaparral Road, Suite 250, Scottsdale, AZ 85250

Phone: 1-800-350-0208 (toll free)