- Gaming Commission Departments
- Gaming Employment
- Gaming Commission Media Releases
If you have a gambling problem, you can request the NHBP Gaming Commission to permanently exclude or ban you from the FireKeepers Casino and Hotel. To better assist you with self-excluding, the Commission has provided several options:
1. You may come into the Firekeepers Casino and Hotel, request to meet with a Gaming Commission Investigator who will explain the self-exclusion process and prepare your self-exclusion application.
2. You may obtain a self-exclusion application from the FireKeepers Security podium and follow the steps on page #2 of the application.
3. You may download the self-exclusion application from the NHBP Gaming Commission’s website, print the application, and then follow the steps on page #2 of the application.